About us

Joaquin Lopez 

I think that it was difficult doing a movie but totally worth it, I learn about discipline which im not really fan of. We spend a lot of time trying to do this better as posible, I represented someone i didn't share anything in common so this was a difficult task to represent Colon. I'm happy because people enjoy our film and seeing people that care about everything we did it fills my hurt with love, thanks to all.


Daniel Costilla 

I'm not very good at english and because of this I didn't just spend time with my friends I also learned, how to make a movie and even more english, thanks to the great teacher that we have this amazing project can be possible, it was the best activity of all the year and i spend a great time making this happened.


Camila Sanchez

Making a movie was something I was afraid of and we finally did it, after all we are here and with a movie I'm really proud of, this is an experience i'm never going to forget. I represented Anna and with that character I felt I gave a powerful message, I really like how every story gave that, I hope when the people see this little movie can reflect.



Jennifer Castellanos

In my opinion this was the hardest task I ever have done, it is not simple making a movie, it takes a lot of time and effort. I'm happy with the results because making this was really hard, I learned very much about this, one of those was working in team and that's something really difficult to learn. I loved the movie and I hope everyone sees the effort that we have done this past months.



Ana Sofia Gonzalez

Proud is the word that can most describe me in this moment, I'm proud of everything, proud of my friend, our movie, our trailer, our poster and finally our blog. As everyone said making a movie isn't easy it is the most difficult thing in the world, but we learned a lot and also saying " I did a movie" is very special and it isn't something everyone can say and i'm really happy about this.





Comentarios

Entradas populares